Friday, July 25, 2008

Red and Blue : Haruhi and Mizuho

Well sorry for the lack of update, sorting up my life and doing all that is necessary for now. I'm going to move soon, so lots of packing. Also on the way back to Kampar, a stubborn new Vios tried to smoke me, but he couldn't and in the end, I terrified him bad by tailing him with sufficient pick up. Anyways, he was smoked by me, like always. And good news, my packages from Play-asia.com has arrived. I bought the Please Teacher figurine for a mere RM30 (USD10) discounted from USD50 list price. A good deal definitely. The other Suzumiya Haruhi figuine cost USD80, approximately RM240. Well, its going to be a limited run figurine, so its worth the money. Here are the pictures where I unveil the figurines










2 comments:

ScAvEnGeR said...

Woah! Some upskirt action there!

kev said...

lol u and ur upskirt action love