Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Windscreen and Dartz Anti-theft tint

Last Saturday, I had so many to do, especially I had to replace my broken windscreen before the end of the Insurance date , due July 18th. Anyways, I have it replaced with my windscreen Insurance, that covered a sum of RM500. Other than that, I chipped out RM250 to put on Dartz's Anti-theft tint for the front windscreen. I am already using Dartz on the other windows on the car and it comes with a 7 year warranty. I think its pretty important, considering that I travel a lot and incoming stone chips from trucks or cars would damage my windscreen all over again. So I hope installing these tint would avoid me having a heartbreak again, as I have to part with the pretty anime girl sticker on my car! Also, I made them use cable ties to tie up my Australian number plate. Heh, good to know Kamparians. Thanks to Hing Loong Accessories shop.





No comments: