Thursday, July 17, 2008

3 Movies in a week : Hellboy II, The Dark Knight and the Girl who leapt through time

I've been so busy continuously watching these great blockbuster movies and spent a lot on popcorn money. Anyhows. I've watched Hellboy II at 12PM Wednesday, The Dark Knight at 1230AM Thursday and then later on 330PM for The girl who leapt through time, an anime shown by the Japan Foundation. I paid RM6 for the THX cinema in the Summit for Hellboy II. The Dark Knight and the girl who leapt through time cost RM11 and RM5 respectively. Overall, I've spent over RM22 on movie tickets and RM24 for popcorn combos. LOL. But overall, I couldn't believe I've watched through 3 movies in a week. But the movies get better when you watch them. Hellboy II was great, but it got overshadowed by The Dark Knight and The girl who leapt through time. Basically, Hellboy II and the Dark Knight follows well the comicbook stories. The girl who leapt through time talks about Makoto, about a girl who is able to leapt through time, but because of her self time-leaping ability, she is about to cause the death of a good friend, when time changes the sequences of events. Overall, these movies are great and I highly recommend you to watch them! Here are some snapshots.





No comments: