Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ferrari 599 Fiorano in Simpang Pulai, then a ride in Zero4's Nissan Skyline R34 GTS-T Automatic

Today I had to drive my Dad's Rexton to service. On the way to there, I've noticed irresponsible motorcyclists with no helmets for their passengers (Annoying that they are taking life for granted). Other than that, I've noticed a rare and nice Ferrari 599 Fiorano. Definitely a rare car and very fast! 0-100km/h in 3.7 secs. Heh, well, if I had that much of money, I would get the Nissan GTR R35. But before I jump to that conclusion, good old Nick Chin of Zero 4 Racing gave me a test drives session in his brother's car. It was an automatic turbo car. It was fast, but not as fast as I expected, probably just as fast as a Golf GTi with the DSG gearbox. But yeah, its still a Nissan Skyline, one of my dream cars, even though it was a GTS-T. Well other than that, had my dad's Rexton serviced and it was good to go for me.










No comments: