Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year and Chap Goh Mei to all. Look at my Tomica

Tonight would be interesting as most people would be picking up oranges with contacts from the river. While, I will be doing the most childish thing in life. Hahah.

Presenting my Tomica Pla-rail, town and diecast Tomicas. A whole table full of it, that comes with everything basic, with gas station, car dealership, parking space, police, fire and hospital :D . Let me know if you identify all the cars in it!

Here's pictures for self-fascination for you JDM lovers. Enjoy. I will be more busy for the month. I am going to Japan in March. Stay tune!




3 comments:

leong soon said...

Nice collection, but it's kinda weird seeing the 787B and R35GTs in the mix :D

kev said...

good eyes, hahah, i just bought somemore, its an older discontinued tomica and original japanese tomica, lol

wanna do wangan midnight stopmotion if possible :D

Sam Lee said...

kev, want to buy all my die cast car? :D

more than 20kg, sell you all at rm300 mau? :D