Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Where's the Party 2012

It's been a while I have posted anything on my blog. I seriously think its time to overhaul it after a long while of not posting anything. Life has been busy, then again. Here's a short post about Where's the Party.
Where's the Party is an annual event organised by Carlsberg, where party-goers join it via competitions and invites. I've been to previous Where's the Party events, both happened in Sepang Gold Coast and the Carlsberg HQ in Shah Alam. The previous parties were pretty awesome. Local and international celebrities tend to patronise the event. This year, I am definitely joining in again, since this is the best party event to date, ever held yearly.
Here's a short video that I have done in order to show, my love for Carlsberg and Gangnam Style

No comments: