Monday, January 11, 2010

Pictures of my beloved Italian girl #1

It's really weird and fascinating to say this all the time. There's no girls out there that makes my heart as much as she could and that is my dearest friend Samia. Despite coming from two different cultures, it was soon consolidated and we realised what different worlds we come from. It's pretty much as romantic as the scene of the recent blockbuster by James Cameron, Avatar. I only feel that, my love towards women of my own race is non-existent. I cannot get attracted by how they are and what they do. The mysticism of the West intrigues me and I realised that women from the West, does make me feel very comfortable. Perhaps this is the turning point in life, where I feel there's one nice girl out there, who deserves all the loving? I dedicate this write up to my beloved friend, Samia. Here's some great pictures I took of her with the Nikon D90.



3 comments:

ScAvEnGeR said...

*ahem*ahem*

ScAvEnGeR said...

Blog so slow bro... Wanna see more updates.

joy said...


Grate content provide more information related car wash A car must be washed before and after body work is performed.







west coast collision