Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sibu Trip Part 2 - Lunch and Dinner

I wasn't feeling all that way on that day as I threw up badly the night before departure. No thanks to crappy Marrybrown's that I had in Ipoh. Anyways, I arrived in Sibu and went to the near area, the new bus station. We went to the food court there and ordered food. On the first day, the Char Siew (BBQ) pork rice was terrible, no meat but all fat. It was disgusting that I just stopped eating.

I slept for the whole afternoon since I had a sore tummy and didn't get to sleep enough the other night. But I woke up to dinner at night and it was awesome. Large crabs with Black pepper or egg sauce was awesome. The price was reasonable and just look at those crabs, even our Sitiawan or Tanjung Tualang crabs can't compare. I just want to be there again to eat them. Hehe





No comments: