Friday, February 27, 2009

Malacca Trip Part 2 - Hoe Kee Chicken Rice Ball

We went across the road from the Cendol stall to the Chicken Rice ball stall. This was something new to me, I've never heard about Chicken Rice balls. Knowing this restaurant was recommended by Ah Sian from the Astro AEC channel, everyone was just queuing there. While we were queuing, I saw a few pictures of in the shop. I've even seen a picture of our current prime minister, Badawi, who was having his Chicken rice there as well. So yeah, it was our turn and we were seated. We began to order the chicken rice ball, chicken and assam (sour) fish. Food was instantaneous and the ambiance was nice. It totally gave you the feeling of the yesteryear in China. Food was reasonably priced and delicious. I'd give an A plus for a good restaurant to go.





No comments: