Friday, February 27, 2009

Eclipse CD1000 CD Player

So it was my father's birthday on the 7th of February. I decided to buy him a present, as a good son. Knowing that he loves his Jeep Wrangler so much, I decided to equip him with a nice CD-player and replacing the one that was basically falling apart. Basically I got this nice Eclipse CD Player, with MP3/WMA capabilities for RM300. They were clearing out stocks so i was damn cheap. Only downside is that it doesn't have a remote control bundled, but you can buy them and add them to the audio later on. But I'd see a remote control being pointless in an almost 2 seater vehicle. What do I make of the Eclipse player? It's awesome though its just cheap, nice headsup display and sound quality, even with the worst stock speakers you can find in the Jeep. Definitely a good buy.





No comments: