Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mercedes Benz Driving Experience 2008 - Part 6

At the end of the ceremony, we were given out Certificate of Attendance for participating and learning throughout the day. There were three lucky prizes given out to three people who performed pretty well on that day. There was the best male, best female and most improved participant award. I was not one of them, but I was more than satisfied with the experience I had and what I have learnt in order to prepare myself on the road when driving my own Mercedes-Benz vehicle. We drove off into the sunset and I would say, this Driving Experience is definitely fun and worth it. In case that you might want to be the lucky few to join this event, you could either sign up for the next one around in May or just book a Mercedes-Benz sedan with one of the authorized dealers. I highly recommend service and support of sales representative Mr. Edmond Ooi (012-5151700) and Ipoh Motors’ manager, Mr. David Lim (019-5560077) for getting me into this wonderful event.


No comments: