Monday, November 10, 2008

Farewell Greddy Toyota MR-S

I was invited by my uncle to drive his beloved MR-S before it was sold. He told me to help him drive his vehicle up to Puspakom in Gopeng, which is 10-15 minutes drive from Kampar town.

This is a remarkably nice car to drive. I would say, this could would definitely whoop my Satria Neo. I haven't driven on a manual for ages, but I still have the touch! Anyways, this car is pretty worth it. The next lucky owner gets to own it for RM88,000 (USD1 = RM3.5). It's a beautifully balanced car, although at a smaller 1.8 litre engine. I wish I had the money to buy this beauty, but sadly, not for now. Enjoy the pictures! MR power!










3 comments:

ScAvEnGeR said...

I'm sure it was a great drive. The MR-S is one of my fav drives of all time.

The balance and nimble-ness is just outta this world. But then again, I've been driving saloons all my life. Heck!

kev said...

haha, thats true. good news is that this car now belongs to an owner who resides in penang. maybe u can go there and ask him to touge, haha! lucky fella whoever he is

ScAvEnGeR said...

Ooh... Ooh... I need contacts bro... How to find him la?!?!?!